Featured Featured Accommodations in Newport
6 All-Suite Waterfront Resorts
- Just steps to all the attractions, shopping and dining Newport's waterfront has to offer
- One-bedroom suites range from 300 to 600 square feet
- Family-friendly two-bedroom suites range from 1100 to 2000 square feet
- 4 resorts are located directly on Newport's waterfront, offering beautiful views and easy access to all activities
- Some resorts feature indoor/outdoor pools, kitchens and decks
- SPECIAL OFFER: Call 800-989-6901 to save 15% with code: AFFIL (Exp.12/31/2017)
Since the early colonial days when pineapples and fresh fruit were placed in homes to welcome sailors after long voyages at sea, Newport RI and its signature pineapple have evoked a feeling of warm hospitality. Today, there are hundreds of choices when it comes to accommodations in the city by the sea. Whether you prefer the intimacy of a small bed and breakfast, a full-service hotel or anything in between, you will find something to suit your tastes in Newport. We've separated our listings into 3 categories for your convenience:
- Newport, RI Hotels and Resorts: accommodations with a large number of rooms and amenities available to guests. Chains and large independent hotels are listed here.
- Newport, RI Inns: establishments that are smaller than hotels but larger than individual homes. Generally you can expect private baths and some amenities found at larger establishments.
- Newport, RI Bed and Breakfasts: smaller, more intimate lodging ranging from 1 and 2 bedrooms per house to 10 rooms, many with private baths. Almost all serve breakfast.
To assist you in determining the cost of your stay in Newport, we suggest you use the following price range guidelines. Please keep in mind there are extremes as well. Smaller motels outside of Newport may be more inexpensive and also some of the high-end resorts in town may be more expensive. These are simply estimates to help you plan your travel expenses.
- May - September (high season) - between $200 and $400 per night
- October, November, April, early May (shoulder season) - between $150 - $350 per night
- December - March (low season) - between $99 - $300 per night